The shop sits in the woods on our property, near a stream that sings its sweet music
to relax the hours of stitching. And when folks aren't in the shop taking classes
or checking out the lovely yarns, the birds on the feeder outside my window
keep me company. It's awfully easy to live by my motto:
"Just another day in Paradise!"
Shop Hours: Erratic!
Hey, this is a one-person operation! I'm doing a lot of teaching at quilt shops and guilds. I'm visiting farms, trade shows, fabric sources, needlework events, in an ongoing attempt to stay current and bring you the very best of New England.
A lot of this running around has to take place during what would otherwise be "regular" hours. So:
Safest: Call ahead!
Next safest: "Regular" hours!
During the busy summer and fall seasons, I try to keep "regular" hours on Tuesday through Saturday (but see above!).
Good bet: Drop by any time! If I'm home, I'm open!
24 Zakelo Rd., Harrison, ME 04040 USA
How to Get to Naturally Fuzzy Yarns:
|We apologize for the state of the roads in February and March. Maine is broke as always. But watch for our annual "Frost Heaves Sale" and drive very carefully and very slowly!|
First: Cruise the beautiful lakes region of Maine until you find Harrison, Maine or Naples, Maine.
- From Conway NH, east on US 302 (22 mi ±), then north on SR 117 at Bridgton 4-1/2 mi.
- From Norway, south on SR 117 about 12 mi.
- From Portland, west on US 302 (30 mi ±).
- From Auburn, west on SR 11 (28 mi ±).
- From Harrison village, take ME 35 south about 3-1/2 miles. Turn left on Zakelo Rd., then right into Naturally Fuzzy Yarns.
- From Naples village: take ME 35 north about 8-1/2 miles. Turn right on Zakelo Rd., then right into Naturally Fuzzy Yarns.